Monday, June 4, 2012

120604

Long day. Bed is calling my name.  I had orientation today for my internship that starts bright and early tomorrow morning.  I have to wake up at like 4am to get training in and done before I work 7am-7pm.  ugh.  



BB Gymnastics
20 minutes to establish a 1RM Clean & Jerk.
Went to drop under 195 and I ended up power cleaning it. haha! It was awesome.  So now I have a new Power Clean PR of 195. Split jerk was easy.  Went to clean 200 and it felt like 400 so I moved on. Felt like I tweaked  my back in the process.
Conditioning
*Testing Day
1) Max Height Box Jump
Measure it on a PVC pipe and a friend was going to measure it later and have not heard back. Will fill in later.
2) Max Pullups
49.  A week without pullups hindered me.  I feel like I can do about 60.
3) Max Distance Handstand Walk
100+ ft. Not sure exactly.
4) Run 400m
skipped because a monsoon came down when I was supposed to do it. 
5) Row 500m
1:51.4  I know I have sub 1:50 but was trying to get through these fast this morning to get to orientation.
Notes: Complete these tests in order. You may rest as long as necessary.


later, 
12 min AMRAP
15 T2B
50 DU


7 rounds 


Going to bed, going to be a loooooooonnnnnnngggggggggg day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment