Friday, June 22, 2012

120622

4am

BB Gymnastics
5X3 Split Jerk off Blocks – heavy but not maximal, rest 90 sec.
Notes: You may use racks, but blocks are absolutely the suggestion. These do not have to be UB reps, and are designed to be dropped on the blocks after each rep.
185 x 3 sets, 190 x 2 sets

Strength
1a) 10X2 Banded Deadlifts @ 55% Bar Weight + 25% Band Tension – rest 60 sec.
Notes: The bar should be loaded with 55% of the 1RM Deadlift. Band tension should equal 25% of 1RM at the top of the lift. Judging band weight and setup is explained in this DEMO VIDEO
175 on the bar with a blue band wrapped 3 times.

1b) 5X5 Split Shoulder Press WATCH THIS DEMO VIDEO – heaviest possible (all sets), rest 2+ minutes
Notes: These should be performed between every other set of Deadlifts.
65, 85, 95(4), 95, 100

Conditioning
20 min AMPRAP
5 hurdle jumps (26")
5 Ring HSPU
10 T2B
50ft HS walk
10 OH Pistols (35#)

Finished 6 rounds in less than 18 minutes and had to call it because I had to go get ready for work.

7a-7p shift at the hospital.
As soon as I get off, I am headed to Dothan, AL to compete in Embrace the Gauntlet tomorrow. Should be fun.  Wow, I am so tired.  This week has been exhausting, not to mention other drama that has happened in my life with my anniversary trip and trying to get that fixed and everything.  I'm glad the week is almost over and I can relax a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment