Thursday, January 12, 2012

120112

REST DAY!  I went to the gym to do some mobility work and stretching. Hit some yoga as well at my house.  


I need to get back to stretching harder more often. Usually, I can hit the splits on either leg no problem and today I was so tight that I couldn't go all the way down.  I need to HTFU in general.


Ready to do work tomorrow. 


"A champion does not fight because he hates his opponent. But it is that his hunger for success is never ending. The hunger creates a drive for you to want success more than itself.  It does not allow you to be complacent. Some nights you cannot sleep without the hunger taking over. Some nights you cannot sleep without the hunger taking control of your dreams.  Everyday urge becomes greater and greater. Once the hunger takes over, you become relentless and you cannot be denied. The hunger begins, you become stronger and stronger as the seconds tick away until the clock reaches tick, tick, zero. I am a champion. My hunger will not be denied. I will conquer what few people only dream of."


All this gets me fired up!





No comments:

Post a Comment