Saturday, January 14, 2012

120114

BB Gymnastics
1) 3 attempts to establish a 1RM Snatch – rest as needed.
2) 3 attempts to establish a 1RM Clean & Jerk – rest as needed.
Notes: Take as long as you’d like to warm up for these lifts, but limit yourself to ONLY 3 legit attempts. You may use any style of each lift, but try to stick to a near USAW standard.
Conditioning
“The Tears of a Spider Monkey”
7 rounds for time of:
20 Push Press @ 75/55lbs
20 OHS @ 75/55lbs

BB Gymnastics
1) 135 felt great. Got under 140 but kept getting in front of me. 145 would be PR.
2) worked up to 165 that felt easy.  Felt fatigued so called it there. 180 would be PR.
Conditioning
17:26 I really thought I was moving fast.  I guess not. My time sucks compared to everyone else. Oh well. Live to fight another day.  
A few hours later:  30 minute easy pace run with hills.
MFS- 3, 4, 4
I feel like I'm not doing well but I know I'm putting in the work. That is what matters.  I'm really trying as hard as I can but there is more.  There has to be. I have no choice.  BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment