Wednesday, February 1, 2012

120201

REST DAY.


This morning I did a SWIM workout:


8 X 100m sprints.  Times were around 1:55 - 2:02 and I tried to stay under the 2 minute mark and usually did except for once. This was challenging and fun. I need more of this!  


Today, February 1, is the first day to sign up for the CrossFit Games Open for the 2012 season!  I am so excited about this year and what is to come.  I encourage anyone and everyone to sign up for the Open no matter what fitness level you are.  Anyone can participate and it's so much fun to see where you stack up against everyone in the world.  So please, SIGN UP HERE! I know we are going to have a blast at my gym, CrossFit Tuscaloosa, every week of the Open so why not join us or any CrossFit gym near you!


"Never fear competition.  Welcome it, embrace it, and then DESTROY it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment