Sunday, February 19, 2012

120218

WOD 1:

8 minute AMRAP of:
12 Wall Balls 20/14#
12 Pullups
50 Double-Unders
4 rounds.  I suck.  I was tired and probably should have warmed up more.  Sucking wind and acting like a baby is what I did during this workout.
*Rest EXACTLY 12 minutes.
WOD 2:
15 minutes to establish a 3RM Hang Squat Snatch.
Notes: Obviously this piece should be performed without putting the BB down. If the BB drops below the knees before the 3 reos are finished, the set is over. Use a judge for depth on the squat. 
115.  I did 5 x 2 at 115 on Thursday so I felt that my weight should have been a little higher, but I have switched to hook grip and my thumbs are so sore and blistered and hurting that it was hard to hold on to the bar.
*Rest EXACTLY 5 minutes.
WOD 3:
7 Muscle-Ups  6-1, should have done all 7
21 Box Jumps 24″ unbroken
35 KBS 24/16KG unbroken
35 Pushups (hand release) sets of 5 like a tool
5 Muscle-Ups wow, really feeling the pushups at this point.  2-2-1, should have been better
21 Box Jumps 24″ unbroken
35 Power Cleans 115/75# sets of 5 - again like a tool
35 Burpees 18-8-9 these were awful, so tired at this point
3 Muscle-Ups unbroken
21 Box Jumps 24″ unbroken
35 GHD Situps unbroken
35 Push Jerks 115/75# 15, 10, 10
For time.
Notes: Box Jumps should be performed using the ’11 Regionals standard (stand and show control on top of the box). KBS should be ABSOLUTELY vertical; please use a judge if possible. Burpees should be absolutely vertical with arms extended completely overhead.
20:30  I might could have gone faster but I was just trying not to die at this point.  This hurt bad.  I was actually shaking before the workout started like my blood sugar was low or something. Glad I finished strong.  


MFS - 7, 5, 6 
This has been one hell of a week for training.  I am so beat up and I love the fact that I am so tired and sore - it only makes me that much stronger.  Needless to say, I am so happy for a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment