Thursday, February 23, 2012

120223

The CROSSFIT GAMES OPEN is HERE!!!!!


Everyone should be super pumped.  Those of you that are complaining about the first workout, please stop and just shut the hell up.  We all are going to do the workout so put your big girl panties on and suck it up.  I think the first workout is great - all inclusive and very simple. Shut up and JUST DO IT!!!


CrossFit Games Open 12.1
7 minute AMRAP
BURPEES (to 6inches above highest reach)


116.


I am happy with this and went about as fast as possible today. I would like to hit 120+ on Saturday.


MFS - 1, 2, 3


I am participating in the Garage Games March of Dimes event this weekend here in Tuscaloosa.  I am so excited to have an event in Tuscaloosa.  It only happens once or maybe twice a year so this is awesome.  We will be doing the open wod +2.  Super pumped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment