Sunday, December 16, 2012

Graduation Day!!

Today, I graduated for the second time from the University of Alabama.  This time, it was with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. As I looked around at those graduating around me, they are my friends and we have all suffered together while going through nursing school. It was a really special moment. It meant more.


I was wearing heels too haha. My best friend in school, Elaina.
My sister and nieces with baby #3 due any day now.
Mom and Dad
Brad. <3
My brother and I

Brad's family was also there and got tons of calls from friends and family. I just felt so special.  I really tried not to make a big deal of this because it was my second degree, but I'm glad I got to spend the day with all the people that love me most. 

By 2:00pm I was exhausted and really didn't want to work out but my awesome best friend, Carla, came to the gym to workout with me. 

Strength
Front Squats (based off 121201):
1) Every 30 seconds for 2:00 (5 reps) – 1 rep @ 75% 185
-rest 1 minute
2) Every 30 seconds for 2:00 (5 reps) – 1 rep @ 80% 200
-rest 1 minute
3) Every 30 seconds for 2:00 (5 reps) – 1 rep @ 85% 215
Conditioning
I wasn't feeling like doing anything today really so I came up with this gem of a workout. Yea, give it a shot.  Pretty awful. What was I thinking? Anyways, I did not move fast through it because feeling pretty burnt out lately.  3 rounds + DUs





No comments:

Post a Comment